The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g., when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible body
The data controller for this website is:
My Coliving Space MCS Consulting Marko Begovic
Dusana Vasiljeva 30
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g., names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Who we are
Our website address is: https://mycoliving.space.
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details on the imprint of this website.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request My Coliving Space for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that My Coliving Space corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request My Coliving Space to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that My Coliving Space erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that My Coliving Space restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object My Coliving Space’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that My Coliving Space transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke the consent you have already given at any time. For this purpose, informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
What data do we collect?
My Coliving Space collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide My Coliving Space with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to our newsletter.
- By leaving comments on our blog posts.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill out our contact form or other surveys found on our website.
How will we use your data?
My Coliving Space collects your data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you have requested (e.g., shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g., consent to store cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Insofar as other cookies (e.g., cookies to analyze your surfing behavior) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). Personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contractual data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfillment of its service obligations and will follow our instructions with regard to this data.
Third-party analysis tools and tools
When visiting this website, your surfing behavior may be statistically evaluated. This is done primarily with cookies and so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous; the surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you.
You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You can find detailed information on these tools and on your objection options in the following data protection declaration.
Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This informs Google that your IP address has been used to access this website. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com